“The Future Sucked” makes me feel a lot of things:
- Sad, because it evokes images of the future depicted in Idiocracy
- Inspired, because it instructs that the future is worse than now, so the idea of living in the present is strong
- Confused, because this means there’s a time traveler in our midst
- Playful, because I like to mirror playfulness with words/grammar/tenses/ideas
- In Love, because New York is the best place in the world and there are always new treasures like this left by some people for other people to see and be in some way affected by
I bet the future that we can’t report back from is awesome, for the record.