Steve and I used to do this 2 hour radio show on Wednesday mornings called Instant Coffee. The tapes have been destroyed, but my current review of old computer files produced these gems….outlines of two shows. I can’t tell you what half of it means, but that’s what makes it great. Enjoy, and I’m sorry you didn’t know us then, readers.
Instant Coffee, 1-30-08
1. Intro (song that i’m actually going to fix)
2. – setting a mousetrap
SONG (a cheese one or a mouse one)
3. No nostalgia. (current media??)
4. For the Sake of Argument – Animal Rights // Irina Markova and dog shows.
SONG (of some sort. preferably “run” / gnarls barkley)
5. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
6. Top 5 things 1% of Bacow’s salary could go toward.
SONG (related to caller, hopefully the caller is not creepy again)
8. TREE THING
song (about trees?!?)
9. place of the week – the pacific ocean. word is “shanty”. if mike can call in and sing one then he will
otherwise, whale songs.
11. Talk about bananagrams, absurdity of real rules, and try to spread it as a cool thing. viral marketing.
and another…this one is especially funny given that it’s still the normal conversation flow.
Instantttttttttt Coffee on wmfo. Happy Birthday Steve’s dad show.
Hello, Happy Birthday, and Being away and now being back
What’s happening this week?
Top 5 – Times in the day
Bottom 5 – Government Entities
Nature Talk - ?????
From Steve’s blog reading….
tax tip of the day
joined by annie s for instant judgement
billy joel song of day
some of this can be explained upon further questioning. inquire herein.